GCV Symposium, day 2 (May 25th), 11:30 – 13:00
Sector in the spotlight: Advanced Materials
Moderated by: Tom Whitehouse
Register Now at www.gcvsymposium.com
11:30 – 12:10: Discussion among advanced material venture investors with questions from audience
Patrick Sheehan (Partner, Environmental Technologies Fund); Kemal Anbarci (Managing Executive, Chevron Technology Ventures); Kirill Mudryy (Investment Manager, Enso Ventures)
Topics and questions for discussion:
– What’s the connection between material innovation and the Internet of things?
– Sustainability through material innovation
– Self-healing materials – how far away?
– Combining advanced manufacturing (including 3D printing) and advanced materials
– Commercialising novel materials and avoiding ‘platform technology syndrome’
12:10 – 13:00: Presentations from advanced material technology businesses