The GCV Advanced Materials Society:
is a forum for the world’s leading innovators and venture professionals to review the latest technology and investment trends, network, and share ideas. Society members also receive advanced materials deal data and special reports.
GCV Symposium, day 2 (May 25th), 11:30 – 13:00
Sector in the spotlight: Advanced Materials
Moderated by: Tom Whitehouse
Register Now at www.gcvsymposium.com
11:30 – 12:10: Discussion among advanced material venture investors with questions from audience
Patrick Sheehan (Partner, Environmental Technologies Fund); Kemal Anbarci (Managing Executive, Chevron Technology Ventures); Kirill Mudryy (Investment Manager, Enso Ventures)
Topics and questions for discussion:
– What’s the connection between material innovation and the Internet of things?
– Sustainability through material innovation
– Self-healing materials – how far away?
– Combining advanced manufacturing (including 3D printing) and advanced materials
– Commercialising novel materials and avoiding ‘platform technology syndrome’
12:10 – 13:00: Presentations from advanced material technology businesses